Valentine’s Day to surprise a loved one is planning to have a lot of things cooking. Loved ones Dear indeed any sweet foods. What are some of the spicy cuisine of the day? Heart shapes can create a vegetable cutlet day of love. Dear man likes to eat spicy, but certainly not like the cut.
Two little bit
1 fresh banana
3 tablespoons corn flour
4-5 tablespoons badamakuci
1/4 teaspoons garlic paste
1 cup bread krambasa
1/4 teaspoons garam masala
1 teaspoons ginger garlic paste
4 tablespoons grated coconut
Salt to taste
12 teaspoons of powder amacura
1. First potato, bits, Boil raw bananas.
II. The boiled potatoes, beet, raw banana mash well please.
3. Now with the boiled peas, baby corn boiled, badamakuci, coconut chips, chopped coriander, ginger and chili paste, garlic paste, garam masala, amacura powder and salt and mix well.
4. After mixing well with the vegetables, corn flour and mix better.
5. Take the hartasepa katare oil.
6. Mash the vegetables the day.
7. Bread of the vegetable harvest was hartasepa gumrote krambasa or rolled biscuits with oil a day.
8. Fun hartasepa vegetable cutlet with sauce and serve.